1.10.2009

tim allen?

Around here, a lot of "Pure Michigan" commercials have been playing on the radio (narrated by tim allen). Something about the words and voice make us reminisce about Michigan winters. (Since we live oh, so far away and in such a different climate!)

Here are some highlights of our first sledding adventure:





The temperature around here has been quite mild and almost all the snow was melted (up until yesterday). I was dying to get outside and try this sled. So we did, despite the lack of snow. Lauren sat in it, ungracefully reclined, and pitifully whined nearly the whole time. Maybe today will be different!

1 comment:

slmund100 said...

Oh Sara, these shots take me back to the days when the 3 big boys were little (I don't think I ventured out much to sled with babies after that). One adventure on the tiny hill behind the house on Adaside left P.A. in a full blown tirade, screaming long after we came inside! My vision of quaint little sledding jaunts was a bit premature! Lauren will have a blast, maybe next winter.