1.21.2010

Right now Lauren:

* loves to touch her mom's elbows :)
* enjoys identifying animals out of this pack of animal cards I found in the dollar section at Target (gotta love Target). My favorites are markhor, wolverine and caribou. :) (She is showing the rhino to her Aunt Rachel over the phone)


* goes completely limp when she doesn't want something to happen to her. (example: diaper change. She just doesn't really have time for them)
* loves to push her babies around in a small wire trash can, that never has trash in it.
* can put 4 words together to form a "sentence".
* kiss my stomach (I wonder what she'll think after her brother/sister is home)
* likes to have her daddy put on her "hat" after bath time!

* usually sits in a very weird position whenever she is looking at a book (and makes weird faces when I get the camera out)






(this stationary position is rare for Lauren)


(31 weeks!) that means only 9ish more...eek--in a good way!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I can completely relate to the "going limp" thing - it's true, diaper changes are a hassle for busy little people with too many things to do (but they're always fun and welcomed by mom, right?). Right. Can't wait to see you soon!!

LMLogan said...

getting close - how are you feeling?