We've also switched Katherine to cloth diapers (yah! bum genius). So far, I LOVE them! It has been a while since I've posted, Katherine is gaining and growing like a champ. She is ON the charts, (a switch from Lauren) in fact, she's in the 90% percentile for height and 75% percentile for weight (at her 2 month check-up, nearly a month ago ;)
the girls as we headed out the door to the dr.
And Andrew is about 2 weeks away from starting his LAST year of medical school!
the girls at their finest: lauren is lovely and katherine has drool going on!
4 comments:
I just had to leave a comment on this picture. I love it! It is so not typical "Lauren". But then again, maybe the sunny disposition she displays around us is because she loves her grandma so much!
The comment was in reference to the picture of the "girls at their finest".
Hooray for Lauren!! (And for her mommy and daddy too...I'm sure it WAS trying for all of you!) Can't believe Andrew is starting his last year of school - how exciting! Your girls are beautiful! Thanks for the update! Email any dates to me that you know you will be in Michigan for, and we'll find something that works! I am still anxious to meet your neweset little lady!
yay for andrew! and lauren! i love that you love the cloth diapers. i've always planned on using them, and i love that you approve!
Post a Comment