2.01.2012

yikes...it has been a while since my last post! I think I'll just skip to present day rather than try to remember the holidays (although they were great!)
In January, Lauren started preschool. She went back and forth about her actual desire to go. She wanted to just "go to more stores" She worried she "would miss me (mommy) too much" And now that she has gone...she LOVES it! Yesterday her teacher shared with me that she shared with everyone her love of corn on the cob. :)
Here is a picture from her first day: (she looks nervous, doesn't she)


Not much snow to report here. This is the one day we had enough to actually get bundled up to go outside:








1 comment:

Jen said...

I love seeing the update on your blog! I've been so terrible about posting lately and have wondered if people even still look at mine, so I thought I'd better tell you I still check in with your blog and love seeing new posts! So glad Lauren is enjoying school! :)