6.11.2012

Mundwiler....5!



Can't really believe it has been  more than 2 months! So, our biggest news in the past 2 months is that we are adding to the family!  I am currently almost 16 weeks along with baby number 3!  We're so excited.  It has been interesting to hear Lauren's questions about the process.

Speaking of Lauren, she has just completed her first (1/2) year of preschool.   We've been so blessed to see her blossom with the challenges school brings here.

Our little Katherine is ever busy and just a little pistol right now.  Sometimes I think she knows exactly what I'm saying to her, looks at me like "Are you crazy" and then does something even more naughty.

 This is the best picture I got of the girls before church on Easter...


Sisterly love

Dog sitting.  If you could assure me I'd get a dog as good as this one, I'd take one any day.

Following daddy?

So good to have daddy home :)

"our kitty"  It was short lived.  Turns out Mommy is not ready for a kitty, especially a naughty one.

Visiting the farm!


Family shot, Mother's day

Busy at Preschool!

Toledo Zoo!  Love this zoo!

Doesn't she look like she could be a stinker? :)

Getting ready to leave for the zoo, Lauren is holding her hard earned chore money, which she was ready to spend at the zoo.


So, that is a little update!  OH, and Andrew is nearly done with residency year 1!!  Yippe!  Onto the next 3 years of Neurology...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sara, your girls are darling! I can't get over how long and lovely their locks are! Looks like you are all doing well. Miss you, dear friend! :)

Anonymous said...

:) looking at these pictures makes my day ever time!