12.17.2008

Better days

Ever had a day like this?

Lauren does not usually have days like this, but we've been battling the flu and so they have been more frequent! I pray we are all on the upswing (makes me feel so blessed for good health)! In fact, we all ate dinner tonight :) Andy and I smile just looking at this picture.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

but at least she has a very cute outfit on :)

Jen said...

Awwe, hope she's feeling better! What a sad face...but you're right, it has a way of making you smile!

slmund100 said...

I think this picture should be saved for future use in a wedding reception archive. I love it!

leedekam said...

I've never seen her like that! We have the flu here, too. I think I look just like Lauren :(

Jenni said...

Although sad that she's sick, that's probably one of the cutest pictures!! Hope she's feeling better :)