May is flying by! Busy times. Andrew has just finished exams and is preparing for his National Boards on June 5. I think it is safe to say we are all looking forward to June 6! Say a prayer for him! Lauren and I have kept busy enjoying the nice weather and finding a new place for us to live. (We signed the new lease today. Let the packing begin!) We also had a nice visit from Uncle Mark for a few days and then traveled to Michigan to see everyone. Here are a couple of pictures, I am so bad about having my camera out. I'll see if I can snag a couple from our families to show you more of our visit.
Also a video, it is really shaky, but Lauren's pigtails are too cute not to show you! (thanks, Aunt Rach!)Look at the hair!

Always helping out.

She got quite chummy with Uncle Mark!
2 comments:
She is such a cutie pie! I LOVE the pigtails! How fun! So where is this new place you will be moving to? And when is moving day? Good luck to Andy next week!!!
:) I love this video...and those pictures. And if you want me to e mail you any more pictures just let me know
Post a Comment