Recently I started making a creative memory album for Lauren. In this process, I have found very few "good" pictures of Lauren and myself.
Maybe next time I should comb her hair before the pics! Yesterday afternoon we had Daddy as our photographer and these are the results:



(notice her shirts says: Sweet as can bee!)
2 comments:
I love it...the expressions tell it all! It was great to see your family today! :) The open house went well other than the torrential downpour during "peak" visiting hours. Ugh. Of course the sun popped out right at 4:00, when the party ended...
I should add that I, too, have discovered the same problem among our photos - very few of Madelyn and her mother (that's because we moms are typically the ones behind the lens, snapping a thousand pics to try to capture at least one good shot that is not blurred by a moving target...)
Post a Comment