Ultrasound this week: everything looks good!
Due Date: March 20
Ultrasound behavior for baby #2: Sleeping! A little movement when the technician tried to rouse him/her!
(ultrasound behavior for Lauren: so much movement things were cut short!) We wonder how different the temperament will be!
Here are our first pictures of this one! One has mouth open and the other has closed!

5 comments:
Great pics!! Glad for a healthy...(more calmer) baby :) Hope things continue to go well!! We definitely need to connect one of these days when you're in the area! It's been way too long one again :)
I love the update! So glad to hear that baby #2 is healthy and doing well! How is its mom feeling these days? :) Hope you are well and avoiding colds and flu!
so excited for you!
I am happy to hear that all is well with peanut #2 :) Our little guy behaved much like Lauren for his ultrasound. The sonographer had to poke at my belly so we could try to get a picture with his hands away from his face! I am thrilled to feel all of his activity in my belly very frequently:) Sometimes it makes me giggle!
awww little bubby's....... I love the pics! mine's on thursday....coincidently david was so laid back and this one's been so crazy so far w/ the u/s! hmmm.... :) any belly pics yet? oh and did I tell you they changed my due date to the 20th too!?! :)
Post a Comment