10.03.2009

Making Applesauce!

For the first time ever, I canned applesauce by myself this year! (and it turned out mighty tasty, if I do say so myself!) I guess I shouldn't say by myself, because I had my faithful friend helping me out, as this video shows. She did NOT tire of carrying bowls of apples to the sink.
However, making sure they got INTO the sink was another story. The first trip, I think she notices the camera and says hi, the second trip she licks the apples (maybe that is why it's so tasty) and the last trip not ONE apple made it into the sink. In fact the camera shakes because of apples hitting it! I smile at her determination in getting the apples safely to the sink! Thanks Lauren!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is a good helper :)

Jenni said...

so cute Sara!! I'm looking forward to canning some applesauce this weekend also! We haven't been able to pick apples yet though b/c of the crappy weather...might just have to buy them! :) I can't believe how big Lauren's getting! Last time I saw her was Jen's baby shower...and now number 2 is on the way!